Dr. Morgan provides a wide range of services primarily focused on diagnostic assessment of known or suspected neurological, developmental, and psychological disorders in individuals across the lifespan (children 8+ years old through geriatrics).
Neuropsychological testing is provided to assess for a full range of disorders that affect cognition, behavior, and emotional status including, but not limited to:
• Acquired or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
• Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
• Alzheimer’s Disease
• Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
• Brain Tumor or Cancer
• Central Nervous System (CNS) Infection (e.g., meningitis, encephalitis)
• Cerebral Palsy
• Congenital Heart Disease
• Demyelinating Diseases (e.g., Multiple Sclerosis)
• Developmental Disorders
• Epilepsy and Seizure Disorders
• Genetic Disorders or Chromosomal Abnormalities
• Learning Disabilities
• Mood/Behavioral Disorders
• Parkinson’s Disease and other Movement Disorders
• Premature Birth
• Spina bifida / Hydrocephalus
Neuropsychological testing is also used to support families seeking answers to:
• Clarifying diagnoses and helping individuals and their families better understand
how a diagnosis can impact thinking, learning, and behavior.
• Determining needs for accommodations to standardized testing (SAT, ACT, etc.)
• Understanding the impact of mood or attentional disorders on functioning over time
• Assessing for cognitive change in the elderly, helping families to plan for the future
or navigate long term care options.
• Making targeted recommendations for treatment or school-based interventions to
We also provide Neuropsychological Evaluations for those in need of medical certification for Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) compliance and standards.